Partnersuche zwickau - Partnersuche plauen zwickau - ozcityguide.com


When we first got the offer of opening in a mall, I had my people eat in a restaurant located in a place like that? I also learned that the guests would rather sit by windows than in a cozy cellar restaurant as I first assumed. I have opened restaurant in places that turned out to be all wrong, resulting in substantial losses for the company. I introduced special courses on the menu for which there was no interest. I can proudly say that Jensens Bøfhus’ biggest asset is people – both guests and , it is our talented employees who have created this business. We were the first to come up with the lunch steak and the whisky sauce, which immediately became a great success and was subsequently copied by other is all part of the game, and as a business it is difficult to protect yourself against things like this in an industry that rarely spawns new ideas, but draws inspiration from each other and puts ideas into new contexts. Any entrepreneur knows that good ideas account for about 10% and willpower for the remaining 90%.Our restaurants are mostly about tender steaks, salad bars and delicious sauces As a Danish restaurant chain, we also wanted to expand beyond our national borders.

is not yet effective in its SEO tactics: it has Google PR 0. It may also be penalized or lacking valuable inbound links.


Partnersuche zwickau

Partnersuche zwickau